• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Tailbone tenderness with sacral outbreak?

Hello, all!  I was diagnosed with HSV-2 about 6 years ago and generally have 1-2 out breaks a year.  My outbreaks have always been limited to my genitals.  However a little over a year ago I had a sacral our break and have had one more since then.  I am currently in the midst of a wicked sacral outbreak and my tailbone feels tender/inflamed.  I can sit down but have to adjust the way that I sit because of how uncomfortable it becomes if I sit “normal”.  It literally feels like my tailbone is swollen and becomes uncomfortable if I sit back normal for too long.  Anyone else ever heard of this of deal with this?   To give a little more info, whenever I have outbreaks my waist and my left thigh feel like they’re on fire and it hurts to even have underwear on.  Thanks for reading!

• 3 weeks later...