• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Fibro and herpes

Does anyone have experience with both fibromyalgia and herpes?

and... herpes is now in a NEW location for me. Has anyone had it spread to a different location and kinda have the similar symptoms to the first one being as painful?

I've had hsv1 since I was 16, I’m 33 now and my outbreaks have always been mild and almost never occurred. But now lately I believe from the Fibro and all the stress I’ve had them more frequently and now a new location.

I suspect I may have fibromyalgia , I always get skin pain , like where my skin hurts to touch on the top of my head and back of neck etc.. and I have constant herpes outbreaks back to back , with never more than a week of relief (first ob was 4 years ago). I had a blood test and I have hsv1 . So confused by my symptoms and seriously worried about why they are so constant , like do I have cancer or something ? I have heard hsv1 genitally is supposed to be more mild .. no doctor can tell me what's going on . 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
On 9/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, Justina said:

Does anyone have experience with both fibromyalgia and herpes?

and... herpes is now in a NEW location for me. Has anyone had it spread to a different location and kinda have the similar symptoms to the first one being as painful?

I've had hsv1 since I was 16, I’m 33 now and my outbreaks have always been mild and almost never occurred. But now lately I believe from the Fibro and all the stress I’ve had them more frequently and now a new location.

Me - had fibro or chronic fatigue in 30s for 3 years.. slowly came out of it but always got flare ups. DR said they dont believe in it. Now at 56 and got HSV in 2017.  

Itches burns tingles stings crawls on almost every facial nerve every minute of every day.  DR is zero help.

My IGG is negative 3 times. Can't do western blot in Canada.

Lost a relationship because I backed away as it was heating up . I love her so much that I want the best for her. 

She doesn't know I was assaulted when drunk women kissed me when she fell on me. 

I used to write love poems..  last poem I wrote was " my new found friend - loneliness"   

My lips feel like footballs and bugs crawling under face as it itches as we speak..its every minute for now 30 months.

I can't even tell what emotions are based in reality or " wonder " in terms of what ever is going on.

I feel like something is living inside me.

Even eyes have crawling sense