• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Completely prevented an OB

So most of us can tell when an OB is about to come on & it usually starts with itching. Well, I already had a double wammy outbreak 3 weeks ago & REFUSED to tolerate another OB. This is what I did to basically stop one from forming: I stopped eating sugary items (I was splurging daily on desserts), started taking my 1000mg L-lysine Tablets daily (normally it’s every few days), APPLIED undiluted TEA TREE OIL on the itchy spot daily (3 days total, itching stopped on day 2), & blow dried the area after every shower & did my usual commando (no panties). This is day 5 and there is no itch and no OB sores. Yay me!! 

So, next time you feel the tell-tale signs, try tea tree oil. #Proactive not #Reactive 

ps: I’m used to taking tea tree oil since teen years so I wasnt afraid of the undiluted version BESIDES it didn’t burn because i never got to that stage of the OB. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...