• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Do I have herpes or not? (See pics)

So în June 2020 i had sex with în ex, the next month i had itches down there and after  months and seven doctors i concluded i have condilom virus hpv. În november 2020 i started treatment with Aldara and Condyline(a burning acid) and i had a big wound on my labia that burned when i peed (no tingling) got rid of hpv and now i think he also gave me Herpes 1 (he had it orally). I have candida and other infections s-o itching îs something normal to me but on 08.02 i think i had a little fever, tingling and itching on my vagina since 1.02 and the i felt the sore appearing on 10.02 because it Hurt when i touch it. After în other inspection i saw 2 more little sores. On 12.02 i went for tests and did Igg Hsv1/2 and it was positive normal 1-20 uml mine was 165 uml Igm Hsv12 negative. Then o went to testIgg Hsv 2 on 15.02 and it came clar negative 3,2 (0-20 uml). So from what i read big igg show an active breakout and results o have Hsv genitally. I cant tell if a month after contact i had something because a was dealing with hpv..but i didnt have this symthoms (fever, tingling, muscle pain). The thing îs i smoke, drinck ocassionally and eat unhealthy so i think i would have experienced my breakout în the first days after sex even if the virus can stay dormant. I dont remember having oral herpes i get a sore sometimes but i doesnt look like herpes. The doctor said i went to late, he couldnt tell. The big sore didnt ulcerate none of them burned when i peed. 

Screenshot_20210217_203148.jpg

IMG_20210212_190109.jpg

Screenshot_20210212_185026_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20210212_190530.jpg

• mr_hopp changed the title to Do I have herpes or not? (See pics)
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry you are going through so much.  I'm fairly new to the forum but I would be surprised if anyone wants to jump into diagnosing Herpes 1 or 2 from pics.  I certainly would not be a person to try.  I feel like your GP will be the best resource for you.   With that said, feel free to reach out via the forum for support.  I try to respond when I can with encouragement.  The board is not as aggressive as I wish to just give support during the tough times but some of us will.   I wish I had better information for you.   There is a service called ask the experts now and for $25 they give you a medical explanation.   That might could help.  Not sure.  Good luck and keep your head up!