• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Karma's A Bitch

The people I have disclosed to, who say they won't date me because that shit is forever and have done no research and assume they will never get it...I really hope they get it.

I turned down a girl online when she disclosed to me, and while I wasn't rude about it (I asked questions), I still refused to meet her. I assumed I would never get it from someone who didn't knowingly have it, and now I have it. I have no idea where I got it, and I wish I could apologize to her.

• Like 2

Hi! 

I'm sorry about this. It really is a sassy experience! 

Hypothetically, you could reach out to her if you have her info. However, even if you don't, you can still make a difference. Spread knowledge about it, stand up for those who have it, and teach friends not to immediately judge others. I'm sure she would support that and I'm sure she does the same advocation and support. ❤️

We experience so much pain, and this pain helps us connect and empathize with others, and that is truly the blessing of it all. It is so nice to be able to help and connect with others... You wouldn't be here if you didn't have herpes! Neither would I! And I am thankful for being here and gaining help and being supportive for others ❤️. I'm sure we all are ❤️.

Forgive yourself 🌼🌄❤️. You are okay 🌄.

Blessings!! ☀️