• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Why isnt there sex underwear made for Men with herpes

ok, I know im not the only one to think of this, i cant be, but what if men with herpes had a special pair of underwear or disposable garments that a man can wear that will cover the skin that would potentially infect a partner? condoms help, meds help, but everything ive read says its the skin on skin so if a man was to wear say skin tight boxer brief looking " sex " underwear but this underwear would have a lets call it a turtle neck so that a condom could be put on 1st then the garment so that 100% of the areas of skin that can transmit is covered...???? 

• Like 1

SO funny. I have thought the exact same thing. and I did find something online that matches what you describe. Sorry I don't have the link.
I recently spoke to Terri Warren on an online HSV2 Q&A and I asked about specific area of genital HSV2 on a man, bearing in mind there is a singular nerve grouping that covers the groin and down the back of the legs. I asked if I needed to cover that entire area and she said no because hte skin on the back of hte legs was too thick....
SO I asked if I were to wear a condom and boxershorts/underwear (assuming everything worked properly) that would mean I was 100% protected (from passing it to my partner). And she say, pretty much, yeah.
So there is hope. But I would like something more specific, like a drawing or model to show where EXACTLY are the pints of danger.