• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

When Life Gives Ya Herpes... Make A Meme

Hey Friends!

I hope you all are doing well 🌻!

I was thinking earlier, "Hmm. There are no HSV memes that exist." So, I decided to make one! 🙂 If you want to make a happy meme, feel free, and post it! 🙂 It's kind of therapeutic

Also, if you ever feel alone, or misunderstood, or confused, or lonely, or even if you feel good, but just want to talk to someone who can relate, please feel free to message me.

You deserve support and kindness and you are worthy of support and kindness.

Remember to be kind to yourself ❤️! Have faith and stay strong. You are a survivor and a thriver! 🙂 Smile like this koala when you think about how amazing you are and how blessed the world is to have you in it! 

Blessings! 

you are not defined by your HSV.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

@ellemmell (previously effe Studies do show that HSV outbreaks can decrease in frequency and/or severity over time, however this does not apply to all folks, and of course correlation does not equal causation. When it comes to the human body, there are SO many variables that impact different things, and remember, at different times in our lives, our hormones and bodies are changing. This is why sometimes people who didn't have many outbreaks before experience a sudden increase in severity/frequency during pregnancy, menopause, PMS, or if they get sick and have the flu or another medical event occur, etc. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it is a factor that could influence changes in outbreaks.

Another thing you can do to figure out outbreaks is track them (similar to period tracking or allergen tracking). You can keep a calendar log of your outbreaks (see how long they are) and then log any changes in activity, medicines, stress levels, etc, and after collecting enough data (probably two months + worth) you can see if there are any factors that are causing your outbreaks to still be severe. 

Remember, although things have happened to others (whom we love and pray for and I hope they are doing so well! ❤️) does not mean these same things will happen to you  ❤️. Every body (our literal bodies!) are different. If it stresses you out to read stories of others, try to avoid going down the google and blog-reading "rabbit hole". Your mental health matters! 🙂  

Stay well and stay kind!

Blessings! 🙂