• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Test Result is a bit Confusing?

Sooo I know it's showing positive for HSV-1 , which in a way is very surprising but no big deal. WHY; Does it say Negative & Positive next to HSV-1 though? I know for HSV-2 it says Negative Negative. 

3 weeks ago I found out my Husband has had Genital HSV-2 for the past year, exposing me every time we had sex. Due to this I went and got a blood test. He was only Positive for HSV-2. I had a blood test 6 years ago, then 15 years ago. Both of those had been Negative for everything. Have never had a cold sore, Genital blisters (knock on wood). I will say I've had some really strange health issues the past few months, maybe they are related to oral HSV-1? never had a cavity, July I suddenly had a huge hole in a molar, August same thing. Back in June I woke up one am with eye pain, partial loss of vision, weird visuals, vomiting/passing out from the pain. Doctor said both optic nerves were really inflamed. Currently waiting to hear back from the doc, I requested they give me more information on what range of levels I had present in my blood.Screenshot_20220919-115627_Chrome.thumb.jpg.951cb8eb4ae07019bbf7eebc68a7958d.jpgScreenshot_20220919-115627_Chrome.thumb.jpg.951cb8eb4ae07019bbf7eebc68a7958d.jpgScreenshot_20220919-115538_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8d94e34d06eda46d7a53264266fee019.jpg