• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Depressed and lonely...

I've been beating myself up for days now, after I disclosed..

The thoughts of me not being better than this virus that no one would love me enough to take the risk... My heart is so big..

Why can't anyone look inside instead of judging and passing me off because of this gift I have... Is it fair to say that I'm better off until I find someone who thinks I'm worth all that... N will there ever be someone who sees me for me and not my virus... So as I was wallowing n feeling really bad about myself n my condition.. I came across a song that lifted my spirits.. Knowing I've been really depressed I find my serenity in music and this song brought me to tears!!! Because this love I'm waiting for, the love that's worth all of me..

I will save until the right person loves me unconditionally... The song is called unconditionally by Katy perry!!! Not that music is everyone's release but it helped me tremendously today as I beat myself up thru this rejection... Still putting myself thru a hard time... Wish there was an answer or someone to point me in the right direction but until then, music is my peace!!!

I thinks it's safe to say... Once we carry ourselves with confidence... Others will see us how we see ourselves. I don't even know for sure I have it... But I am already self loathing doubting etc. everyone is beautiful with something good to offer. We know this in our head... Maybe not our heart!

It is very hard to see anything right now but rejection.. Honestly I feel like no one in this world would sign up for it.. Even if there chances are slim n with me being cautious,

It still leads me to believe there is anyone who will love me enough... I guess like u said until we feel we are worth it.. We will battle with it.. I guess even with out it we all have our doubts... As much as it doesn't bother me having it... I'm still the same person.. People are afraid, even though every single one of us take risks everyday!!!!

I was rejected from a guy I previously dated...

He was Wanting to work things out.. Now not so much...

We were getting close to being intamatr again, so I knew I needed to disclose.. I'm sorry to hear about ur situation..

It seems like even when u think love is strong enough... It isn't.. How is there any hope then when we start to date?