• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Overcoming herpes disclosure anxiety: A success story

I received this inspiring email today and thought I'd drop it here for anyone looking for success stories in herpes disclosure ...

— — —

Hi Adrial!

I want to say how much I've enjoyed your videos. My husband passed away 2 1/2 years ago. I was married a little over 40 years and I've had herpes for that long, also. When I was ready to start up seeing new men and moving forward in my life, having to have the conversation was so overwhelming. I thought rejection would be everywhere and a huge part of how things would go. I met 4 men: one was a little serious, two were casual, and the other serious and still continues today. These have been the only men I shared my condition with and none of them rejected me. The thing that I thought would be the biggest turnoff seemed to have little to no affect on us.

Videos like yours helped me navigate this time of needing to tell someone about me and find out about them. Thank you for spreading the word. Thank you for sharing yourself and your story. I can't tell you what a huge relief it's been to see and hear someone else discussing the issue of herpes. Thank you, again!

Forever grateful

• Like 1

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: