• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Be the change the world needs

Hi Adral.

Sorry about my english Im a spanish speaker from Mexico actually.

I got herpes 2 months ago, and i feel so bad about it, how ever, I found your space because there's no spanish youtube channel at all about it.

The think is I want to be someone to help people with this situacion and maybe doing that I can find my own peace, so the think here it's How can i do something other people to handle this situation, Im not that brave to star a channel like u do, what do you recomend me to star helping peple on this situation?

• Like 1

I felt the same way when I found out I had Herpes.  This forum has helped me so much with actually knowing the truth about having HSV.  When people who are new to having HSV and they go on a google rampage like I did, it can be very scary because its just broad range information.  This forum is actual experiences from other people who are going through something similar to you.  I love coming on here and answering questions to the best of my knowledge when I can to help other people.    

• Like 1

Hey there, @Peter P

It's great to hear you're looking to turn this challenging experience into something positive by helping others. @AlliKat12's approach of engaging in forums like this one is a fantastic starting point. Sharing your story, offering support, and answering questions based on your own journey can make a significant difference to someone just beginning to navigate their diagnosis. It's a gentle, yet impactful, way to step into a helping role without the pressure of starting a channel. This community thrives on mutual support and understanding, and by contributing, you not only aid others but also find a path to your own healing and peace. It’s a beautiful cycle of support where everyone benefits, including yourself. Keep embracing that positive mindset and seeking out those silver linings. Your willingness to help is already a beacon of hope for many.

Your big heart and willing spirit inspire me. Welcome!

• Like 1

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

• 1 month later...