• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

What gives someone/him,etc the right to take my right of choice away???? My rant.

Here is it Xmas night, family time is over and im all alone. Why am i alone? because i cant bring myself to date, or even think about dating.

WHAT GIVES SOMEONE/HIM THE RIGHT TO TAKE MY RIGHT OF; CHOICE AWAY? WHAT GIVES SOMEONE/HIM THE RIGHT TO PLAY GAMES WITH MY LIFE AND MY HEALTH????? who died and made him, God?? No excuse. there is never and no good excuse to put someone else/me at risk without knowledge.This is what makes me the angerest about having H. it would be different if he didnt know, but not telling me, is irresponsible, selfish, malice, and evil.when he says" but ilove u and care about u, i didnt wanna lose u". It makes me cringe. because if you care and/or love someone u NEVER put them at risk with out their knowledge. I would say to him, " thats not love,care ect its evil cruel and selfish. if you (him) had any kind of heart, you would have told me"

How am I suppose to date, have relationship? i would never do the inhumane thing of not disclosing to someone first. I cant even say the word of my diagnosis if i were talking about it. Am I angry, hurt, devastated? As sure and as much as the Earth turns on its axis.Who would want to date, have relationship with someone who has H when they could be with someone who doesnt????

I guess its safe to say this is one of down moments (although i mean word of my rant) or bad moments?

I end this rant on a positive note; with a Merry Christmas.