• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Dear H2 Friend,

It's been a long time (25 yrs) that we have been "friends". I usually know when you will be making an appearance. I knew you would show up last week as I had to have the talk with the guy I have been seeing, and sure enough there you were, 2 days later. I also decided to disclose to 2 other friends, basically everyone within a 12 hour period, what was I thinking? I guess since I was pretty sure you'd show up the more disclosures the merrier.

I've been hanging out with a new friend, Val(trex) for the past 4 months and it's been a very peaceful friendship. I guess you haven't enjoyed it that much since I hadn't see you show up. Where are you Val, please kick in and send H2 packing so we can get back to normal?

I was hoping after this visit last week things would settle down and get back to normal. I've been sleeping better, eating better, working out, etc. To my surprise you visited me again this morning, now that was a shock! Am I still worried about my guy wanting to proceed with the relationship? He said he'd get tested and still is texting, calling me, etc. Humm? Whatever it is, I know you may have enjoyed the quick trip down memory lane, but I think I'd like to take a break for a while and get back to my OB free life.

Thanks everyone for letting me rant. I hate successive OB's, gets me down and discouraged. I know tomorrow is a new day and I am happy to be here, it's not the end of the world.

Valtrex is a great friend. He's probably the best friend many of us have ever had.

25 years is a long time to build a friendship, and I'm sure you've gotten to know eachother quite well. But, like all friendships, it's nice when they leave you alone to collect your thoughts and do other things than hang out with them all day long.

Keep your chin up, and your spirits high. You're friend will go away soon and get off your porch so you can get on with living.

And, of all the rants on this board, yours has got some serious panache! ;)