• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Tribes in Africa don't punish for wrongdoing ... They sing the person's song.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tribe-africa-birth-date-child-counted-born/

"You may not have grown up in an African tribe that sings your song to you at crucial life transitions, but life is always reminding you when you are in tune with yourself and when you are not. When you feel good, what you are doing matches your song, and when you feel awful, it doesn’t. In the end, we shall all recognize our song and sing it well. You may feel a little warbly at the moment, but so have all the great singers. Just keep singing and you’ll find your way home ... Dwelling on the negative only tends to contribute to its power, true salvation is freedom from negativity."

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Well, I'm in trouble. My parents were listening to Born to be Wild when I was conceived (One of those TMI disclosures you never want to know about) and Walk This Way when I was born.

Of course, that could explain why I feel so good when I hear either song these days.

The negative is all around. It infiltrates every aspect of our lives from the moment we wake to the moment our mind rests for the evening. But in those waking hours if we choose to focus on the good in life, then our lives suddenly become much brighter. That's right. Happiness is a choice, and doing the right thing is a choice that will always make you happy.

It's a great article, and it has a great moral for life.