• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Cynical but truthful for all who have bravely disclosed

Words, today. They may truly be our feeling but may also be arguments of our expressive self and where we understand to be stood at present moment and reflection but are not permanence. I certainly don’t know the answer you seek, especially since I am posing the question. I do know how to spin a tale without truly answering, that I am sure. I make you captive in my web of epic. My trap of the unanswerable makes one try to answer for me convincing merely because I am right now, neither here nor there, and you want to make sure I believe in something other than nothing. You’re an optimist, a fragile opportunist but my words are neither hopeful nor pessimistic worse, subjective. Your true argument sees right through my focused logic, especially when using you to full extent of mediocrity. It’s actually when I see your power and most especially, weakness and more so mine both that I understand that words are just text on a digital page which is fitting, because words truly mean nothing useful today. Words today simply mean nothing.

Excuse my ridiculous rant :) but my message is that no matter what we say, the filter is always how someone and we feel. Always. I apologize for this crazy cynicism but, in the end it always is true. So stay hopeful that no matter what we say, how we feel and how other feel will surpass the words we choose to express our most vulnerable self. It's truly what acceptance is and is not. It lies beyond our argument and justification. It just is and won't make a difference to anyone that really cares. :)