• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

sooo there's this guy.....

There is this guy I have recently met while attending college and I am starting to really like him. We haven't had sex yet of course, I don't want to even try before disclosing this information about genital herpes with him. Is there anyone that can give any good advice on disclosing this information? I am not planning on having sex anytime soon I just want to be ready for when it is the right time and place to disclose this information. Please comment back

(First off, awesome that you're really into "this guy"! My heart just goes a-pitter-patter when you mention him.)

Have you downloaded and read the free "Positive Guide to Herpes Disclosure" ebook that's plastered all over the site? :) Here's the link: http://eepurl.com/b4IPP

That e-book is a great place to start. And private message me if you'd like to talk about any of this stuff with me directly. I try to make myself as available as possible to anyone who needs it. That includes you. ;)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

I'll send you a private message to get this worked out. This book is exactly what you need to read, so we'll make sure you can! :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: