• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Not sure if im having an outbreak

This morning i woke up not feelinh good. Stuffy nose dry scratchy throat fatigue etc. Later on today i felt so faint and i was very pale. I noticed i have a tiny red pimple. I had this since last week or so. I noticed it after i shaved. Its not in the area where i originally broke out. That ive noticed i only had one outbreak which was over a year ago. Im not itchy or sore. Im not sure if having a sinus infection or an outbreak or both. Im on a weekend get away with friends and family and im not able to function. Ladt night and this morning i took a valtrex just incase.

Do any of u guys have these symptoms?

Sometimes there is a "chicken or the egg" issue with herpes ... is the herpes causing the flu symptoms, or do you have a cold/flu that causes the OB. You did the right thing... the minute you see/feel an OB, take the meds for a day or two .... you will know if it's H if it stops the symptoms dead in their tracks. The meds can do a much better job if you use them immediately that you have any symptoms ... it's much harder to stop the cycle once the virus gets the upper hand.

I can attest to Dancer on that. I've been on Acyclovir for 10 days now for what I think is my first OB, and I can still see the spots (broke out on tailbone area). They are getting better every day, but I was out of state when I broke out and didn't start the meds until I got home and went to the doctor. By then the OB already had a good toe hold. Sometimes I don't think they're ever going to heal up completely. I have 3 days left of this stuff and I'm thinking about asking for one more script just to keep handy until I see how often I have OBs.

Sorry, didn't men to hijack this, but i wanted to attest to Dancer's early treatment statement.