• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

HELP i hope its just paranoia

hey guys i know how fast these bastards can spread im so scared i can pass it to my baby still learning new things n ignorant to this it seems still but a while back i licked my fingers after eating n didnt wash my hands my dumb brain let it slip after then a little while later i wiped and changed her diaper is it easily spread that way? not only do i have gh but cold sores too

First - BREATHE!

I have both types - mine are 26 and 28 - they didn't know that H1 could head south so I never took extra precautions in that area with my kids - I was "careful" about kissing but I still kiss them and my 3 yr old grandbaby ....

It's not "THAT" easy to pass on H ... it requires direct skin-to-skin contact with the area where the virus is residing....

http://herpeslife.com/how-can-you-get-herpes/

Herpes facts video

Woosah. I needed that or maybe a slap in the face woulda been better. Like I just mentioned on your post im a big worry wart and all those horrific things I feared came to haunt me. But thank God this hasnt. Just timing made me pull my hair out since I did that and saw a rash on her. Its now looking like a diaper rash.so I pray this is not the case on this case I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I even gave that chance to spread it the internet doesnt help at all. Thats awesOme dancer and as you shall kiss your loved ones as much as we need it nothing better than affection it just sucks there even repercussions for something that special especially for the wee ones they are the ones that loves gmas hugs n kisses most

*If* a baby gets it you will know because their little immune systems can't deal with it. I got the Oral HSV1(most get that one in childhood) around age 3 I think - (have to go back to my photo albums) ... either way I was pretty young ... and I got terrible fevers when mine came up ... that was in the 60's and they never made the connection to Herpes - my poor mother had me tested for everything under the sun. I made the connection years later as an adult that every time I had the mystery fever, my mouth broke out. Got the photos to prove it. :( . Puberty was the point where it settled down and I would get the cold sores but no fever. The older I get, the smaller the OB's were.

So don't fret... sounds like diaper rash ;)