• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I Stopped My Herpes Outbreaks For Four Months

I just started using an anti fungal cream that I bought at the dollar store and I started taking red marine algae. I'm also taking a lot of ant oxidants to stop aging (L-Glutamine and NAC for glutothione, silymarine, resveritrol, DMAE, phosphatidyl Choline, vitamine D, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and more)... but I don't which thing I'm doing is responsible for the sudden cease in outbreaks.

I do an immune system regiment everyday. I use an old flu remedy every day, "garlic, ginger, co-enzyme q10 and echinacea; but I will mention the outbreaks really didn't stop until I started using the cream, the red marine algae, and the flu regiment. I also use pink salt... basically I figured out that the body needs minerals to maintain the immune system, so all the anti virals won't do you any good if you don't keep your immune system strong.

Most people are depleted in minerals... It's not a vitamin C thing, it's a mineral thing but you need vitamin D to help your body utilize the minerals. The ginger and garlic is just a blood cleaner.

I no longer get outbreaks but when I feel a slight tingling like something might be about to occur I just apply the anti fungal cream and it stops right away, like in less than an hour.

I can stop them now with 99 percent certainty and I'm right every time. I think I can say that I am in full control of this, an maybe the first?

I came across this by accident but I thought I better talk about it.

Maybe I just had a bad fungal infection that aggravated it, but I did test positive for HSV2. The guy who gave it to me told me he had it, I always had sores in the same place, my first outbreak was severe with swollen lymph nodes, I know it's herpes.

Can someone explain to me what I did?

I still eat a lot of candy and sugar everyday. I eat lots of gummie bears, I drink coffee and I don't have problems. I do stay away from nuts though but that never stopped me from having an outbreak before.

So, why have I gone four and a half months without an outbreak when I never did that before in all the years I've had this?

There are days I don't do the anti oxidants and even forget the flu regiment, but the red marine algae has been constant and so has the anti fungal cream. I think it's one of those but I'm not sure.

By the way, my IQ is very high, my Grandfather was an engineer, I have been told I'm a genius.

Well, the problem with attacking something with so many things is that you won't know which one, or which combination, is responsible for the result.

One non-related reason that you may be gaining control is that you have had it long enough for the body to *mainly* be able to control the virus and the immune system support would be helping that I am sure.

As for the anti-fungal cream, perhaps the tingling IS a mild fungal issue (which would be very normal for someone who eats a lot of sugar .. sweets can cause a big bloom of candida which is the fungus that is most commonly seen in humans. And once the fungus starts to weaken the system in that spot, then it's easier for the virus to take advantage of it.

DO be careful of taking so many supplements. Too many/too much can put the system under a lot of stress over time ... supplements *should* (IMO) be something you take when your system is out of whack or you know your diet is not as it should be (aka, when you are traveling, sick, too busy to cook good wholesome meals, etc... all of which should be *temporary* imbalances). Yes it's working now but you want to help your body to create stasis/balance as naturally as possible, and while supplements are better than drugs, they are still an artificial way to maintain balance. ;)

For now, I'd say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Keep doing what you are doing for the moment. Over time you may way to reduce some of the stuff that you are taking ... if you suddenly start having more OB during that time, you increase what you are taking until you find the balance. Herpes is what I call a "First Responder" in that it will tell you when something is out of balance in your system :)