• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Hi there beautiful people

Thankful for another night to hit the sheets. Been so busy chasing after my now walking baby so I just been able to scam and haven't been able to thank those who have responded to my post with those uplifting words. And I also just came across this article I really wanted to share. I thought I was having a rough year and this man is still strong after every single thing he went/still is going through as well. I mean I did have a tough time too but...well I guess we all go through it like a lot of people think of what we see out in the street, their looking soooo happy and I have this...we really don't know is everyone really perfect? Yes we still have hard times cuz we look back at pictures like I wish that was still me or why can't we turn back the time or why did I do that? But we are STILL that person always will be that person we gotta move forward at one point and we are human beings we are in heat just like every other living thing on earth we want love like every human being and we want that passion we gotta own up to that because anything in life is a risk. So him saying these things just gives you a different perspective and if you have to reread go on right ahead. We have remedies and medicine to help this go away. Kamala doesn't. Rest easy folk.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2267803-from-wrestling-legend-to-double-amputee-kamala-keeps-fighting