• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

This is a real support forum. The clinic is the only one that is capable of referring the western blot test, which is the most conclusive herpes test available... they are also experts in herpes. Since there are a lot of mixed opinions/advice from medical experts and even online, they are just another resource to consult, especially if there is any uncertainty about any particular case. I called them to ask about the western blot, and had some other questions about my case that they were very helpful in answering, and quickly so that I didn't unnecessarily rack up a huge bill for the consultation. Again, just another resource, but a credible one.

@patsfan75

Hello and Welcome!

Yes - we are a support forum first and foremost. We have no connection with Westover Heights (the clinic I believe you are asking about). We don't get any payments or kickbacks... if we did, we could likely afford a better Forum program by now...LOL ;)

Adrial does offer one on one consults, as well as his new Home Study Program and our Herpes Opportunity weekends ... but the vast majority of the money from them go back into building/expanding what we are doing here to change the way the medical community deals with herpes. Adrial has done everything out of his pocket up till now. So you may see some occasional promotion for them .... but this forum itself is and always will be a free source of information. ;)