• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

its BV not herpes

okay I'm back for the longest I was on here angry mad that's a fact that I can check the herpes but from who where how I kept saying I kept getting tested one test came back positive all the other ones came back negative then today I got real sick this morning so I went to the hospital they rent all type of test STD test blood test everything this morning everything came back negative come to find out I have BVI've been having it all alone ask the doctor why would one of my test came back positive and the rest come back negative she stated a positive blood test and sometimes happens and for me to get tested again in three months this is my aight I'm getting tested now but a negative with only one positive 7 negative the doctor says she can assure me that is only BV and that it has got real badbut I still want real herpes out if they have the same symptoms that's crazy it hurts I also asked her why did I start hurting below after the anti viral medication she really can give me answers but I'm hoping this medicine helps and I'm hoping that it heals the BV

OK - sorry but I can't make sense of that besides that it seems that you have BV... but blood tests for herpes take at least a week to come back most of the time.

Your first test came back negative/90 ...then you had another that was 1.55 ... still low and possibly a false positive .... so everything is still in the low numbers???

Certainly it's worth aggressively treating for BV and see how it goes ... but if you are wanting a CONCLUSIVE answer/result for Herpes, I'd talk to the people at Westover Heights clinic and possibly take the Western Blot test ... and to a phone consult with them because it sounds like your Dr doesn't seem to be really that knowledgable about Herpes or she's really bad at explaining her reasoning for the new diagnosis ... :/

http://depts.washington.edu/herpes/faq.php#faqCat-3

Westover Heights Clinic,http://westoverheights.com/ (503) 226-6678 ... they can order the test for you through Quest Labs. It costs $5/minute for a consult … cheap IMO for clarity and/or peace of mind.

As I said above, WH does PHONE consults so you don't have to live there ... I am confused with all the different tests that you've had so it might be best for you to talk to a professional, and THEY can order the test for you.... they are the only ones who seem to know it exists or at least who will order it ... so call them and see what they say...