• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes on tounge question ??

I haven't been on here for a while you probably know my story I got cold sore outbreak after I kissed a girl who just had a cold sore outbreak that day . I waited about 7 days when she told me on text when i saw her she had a little scab assumed it all healed after that i got cold sore my self. I feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life . its been almost a year now . I never had cold sore outside my mouth except once which was my primary infection. but ever since then I get pain on my tongue . Its not visible there is no blister or sores . it feels like I bite my tongue all day . I get this discomfort every month . Its extremely annoying problem that i cant take anymore . I think what I have is burning mouth syndrome . but my tongue doesn't feel like burning . it feels like I bite it and there is sharp pain like ingrown taste bud. does anyone have this problem ?