• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

New symptoms

During the past two days I've noticed some discomfort in my legs. I was sitting down all day yesterday working on hw. When I went to bed I felt restless. My butt felt a bit numb and my legs did too. I figured it was due to my lack of exercise lol. This month I haven't been going to the gym as often as i'd like to :(. So today I decided to run some errands by foot hoping it would help with my restlessness but just now on my way home from school I began to feel some tingling in my legs. A few of them have been sharp.

I've read other comment on here about nerve pain and tingling. I might be getting that now too. boo. lol. I've been on daily suppressive therapy for the past month or two. I currently have a mild ob. Is numbness a symptom too?

What do you guys do to get some relief from the tingling? I'm going to the gym tomorrow and I'm hoping that leg day will help. lol.

Yeah, they came and went during my outbreak and a week after that. One night I was convinced that my leg nerves were guitar strings and someone was picking them, it was like they were vibrating :) Vitamin B helped me immensely. I don't have any symptoms now.