• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Need to know if it's herpes? Please read

About 14 days ago I had protected sex, maybe no later than 5 days after I started to get really itchy in my genital area and anus area, and also my over all body. I was getting like mosquito bite type of bumps on my thigh, but after I applied alcohol they Were reduced in size tthe next day, almost gone. 2 days after being itchy I found a small red bump on my scrotum, kind of looked like a rash bump.I kept an eye on it for three days n it didn't really change, like no blister or anything. But my scrotum was still itchy, especially at night. I went to go get examine by a doctor n She told me it wasn't anything to worry about. The bump I found. The bump went away like 2 days after completely , but my scrotum still itched. Today i was really itchy around my body, I was getting a lot of rash bumps on my arms, back of neck, thigh, a few small ones on my hand. And when I looked at my scrotum I found another red bump had appear. It looked like the other one I found but just a little bigger. I'm gonna keep close tabs on it, it doesn't really look like a blister, but I'm gonna see if anything

Changes. N if it turns to a blister. Does this sound like herpes? N how long does a bump blister if its herpes? Can herpes cause all these rash related bumps on my body , or is it that I'm having a type of rash reaction, m that's why I'm getting

Bumps on scrotum n body .