• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Gave bf oral with possible cold sore

Hello everyone. I was diagnosed about four years ago. Have had multiple relationships since. I currently started dating a new guy I really like. I told him on our third date about having herpes. He's fine with it and we've been having sex. I'm on antivirals. No condom use. I felt a cold sore popping up on my mouth and started taking extra meds. It never blistered or anything it just was a red spot. On the sixth day after that I gave him a blow job after inspecting the cold sore. Never had any leaking or anything. I woke up today and the red spot is tender and more red and I'm scared I might have passed it on to him. What do you guys think the chances are of this? I've never had a scare like this about passing it on to someone.

Just an update. This is definitely a cold sore. Throughout the day it has developed a tiny scab. I'm just a total wreck over this situation. I didn't think I had anything to worry about since it never blistered. Who has prodome for a week straight?! I never do. Does anyone have any stastics to ease my mind? Should I tell him? He's a great guy and I hate that I might have put him in a dangerous positition.

• 5 months later...