• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Please Answer!!

Yes it was as such for me and now 4 months later I actually feel normal so I KNOW that my issue was H acting up, just in a tingly, itchy, burny, uncomfortable way. It took high dose of Valtrex (3,000 mg a day) to rid my body of the symptoms so I can wear jeans again.... and hopefully more soon ;)

Yes it was as such for me and now 4 months later I actually feel normal so I KNOW that my issue was H acting up, just in a tingly, itchy, burny, uncomfortable way. It took high dose of Valtrex (3,000 mg a day) to rid my body of the symptoms so I can wear jeans again.... and hopefully more soon ;)

so it look 4 months of the high dosage!?? or did you switch to the high dosage after a while of no change?

My BO is only on my vagina and according to most, pretty basic and not at all what one typically has on first BO. However!... I've been on antivirals at varying doses since 1st of November 2017.

Acyclovir 3x 400mg for 10 days. 2x 400mg for suppression. H kept returning so I did this a few times.

Finally went on Valtrex at 6x 500mg for 7 days and then down to 3x per day. I started over again and weaning my way down to 2 per day. Went from 6x per day, to 5x per day, now at 3x per day and Friday I will HOPEFULLY start 2x per day and keep it away!

I have yet to have sex and the first two times I got myself off, it gave me a breakout on the surface as I was uncomfortable inside like you describe. No lesions, just "not right". Now I know it was not right due to H as I realize again what it means to feel more "normal" again. Going on 5 months of bodily hell and now I'm like yay!

Fingers crossed as I'm hoping to get some action going soon... miss my feel good fun and a man for that matter... since last June.... lonely me lol.... ;)