• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Help. Pain so bad it hurts to walk

So I was diagnosed with herpes January 2017 when I had my first outbreak. It was really small. I actually went in with a bacterial infection and I thought I’d scratched myself or something down there (not sure how but it could happen) my dr said it was for sure a lesion, she gave me aciclovyr (sp?) and it didn’t last too long maybe a week and I was done. Haven’t had an outbreak that I know of til now. Several days ago I got itchy and didn’t think anything of it. Then I started feeling almost like what felt like chaffing around my anus but the pain only got worse. It was very painful but the. I got what I think is a second wave of blisters. More around my anus and then some around my vaginal opening (sorry so detailed) and it’s excruciating. I think my period triggered it which I’ve never had issues with before but any sort of feminine product is killing me. I have heavy periods and it’s hard to avoid tampons so I haven’t but I also wear pads just in case the first few days and any move creates friction between the pad and th blisters and it’s awful.

Walking hurts, sitting hurts, even laying down if I don’t have something propped between my legs stings some. I’ve had a fever and I have been achy and lethargic but nsaids have helped with that at least.

And what’s worse is on top of that pain everything is still unbelievably itchy.

I can not afford medicine or a dr visit.

I work two jobs and I’m a single mom so I have to be moving a lot.

Is there anything I can do to ease the pain? It’s killing me.

• 1 month later...