• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

continuous OBs

I don't really know when I got HSV, but never had any symptoms until this past June. I was treated for a UTI and another time for a diverticulitis flare up. I was having an affair for over 3 years, and never had any of these symptoms like my butt was burning, pain in my left hip and leg, sciatic pain, then UTI symptoms, tingling and some pain. My boyfriend told me to get checked because he had a UTI, like I've been tested for STDs in the past because I've had 4 children, but nothing ever came back positive. I don't think my husband has cheated, so don't know if it's from him. Our marriage has always been crazy for 30 years. The BF, who is also married, has never been tested for anything and has cheated way before me. Anyway, my lgg test came back positive for HSV 1, with greater than 37 count antibodies, and an lgm recent infection over 4. I also had a swab done of a lesion couple months ago that was negative, but my gyn said it looked like herpes. I'm so afraid to tell my husband, because I've cheated couple times way back in the day. Now, I've been having continuous OBs since June and taking Lysine and Valtrex every day. I don't know what else to do. I feel like I never want to have sex again. I feel l guess I'm being punished now.