• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Almost 4 months and no improvement even with antiviral confused (Male)

Hello 

male 35

i believe I contracted H in April,first outbreak early August was horrible the worst experience I have had emotionally and physically ironically I was talking on the phone (i live in France far from her)to my to be future wife I told her she is my world, next morning hade the worst headache never had one like that and right after 2 days the nightmare began,something strange happened I believe when I’ve been exposed April 15 days later I got sick couldn’t move for 3 days I thought I was kinda bad cannabis we consume here in France but I turned out my first OB but why my first OB was 3 month after my exposure till this moment I wake up with a messed up penis 😔 ever morning it’s inflamed and small blisters all over penis shaft,glans always dry and inflamed and red after washing with Soap,am taking daily Acyclovir 800 mg I added 200 to that  but nothing worked my doctor told me this is nothing and like everybody has this it’s not a big deal she doesn’t no Sh#*%,am not going to take about love life in the future I just want to feel normal like before I know it’s stupid to hate my self because of H everybody has a problem if not physically deffenatlly psychologically thanks for reading 

so lost and confused man!

• Sad 1

Diagnosed by my doctor she examined my penis then said it’s nothing dangerous at all it’s just a virus and most people have it but am sure it’s herpes when I first started to feel up normal I hade an ED almost like my penis was shrinking then small pimple on tip of penis I popped it then another big soft round one on penis shaft then after few days full blown herpes OB then it went worse and worse I couldn’t go to the doctor because it was the weekend I barley slept was losing my mind then Monday August 6 i started my medication 3 month now still in pain.