• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

10 weeks...

10 weeks post exposure and I’ve maintained a steady <.2 value for hsv2 (negative)  At what point can I start breathing a little? 12 weeks?  14 weeks? 16 weeks? 6 months from now?  When can I feel like I’m truly negative and move on with this part of my life?  I’m wondering if my being hsv1 positive is delaying the seroconversion for hsv2, or if I’m truly negative for hsv2.  Nothing has felt normal down below in a month.  Either way, I just want to accept an answer and move on with my life, but I’ve been so consumed by every tingle, mark, anything.  It’s changed who I am, the constant worry, and I’m exhausted. I was literally at the doctors yesterday, and then this morning, and let’s add I’m a dermatologist appointment in between there too.  Bla. Just Bla. Sorry, needed to vent that out. Opinions appreciated. 

Also, i know google says 12-16 weeks. Guessing I can’t feel good at 10? Idk. I don’t know much anymore. 

I think it varies for everyone as you can get signs from two days after exposure. I think you should relax honestly,if you have suffered from cold sores you would know more of what it feels like for a sore to come up so I am presuming only being hsv2 positive myself that it must feel the same down below. My main outbreak and one recurrance I had was extremely painful for me but then again if you do have anti bodies built in your system it may be easier for you.

Please don't worry and panic over it I am sure you are fine 🙂