• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Hi guys, 

Not sure if this belongs here but here goes!

4 years ago I had an outbreak of what was diagnosed clinically as herpes but tests came back negative. I had a horrendous fever for two week with huge painful ulcerated craters in my vagina, a weird grey discharge and  swollen glands in my armpits.The first doctor told me I had syphilis!  Then I went to a sexual health clinic where she said it was incredibly bad herpes.

I was given Zovirax and lidocaine for the pain, after two days the whole of my vagina swelled up and I could hardly see the sores! I could hardly walk. It took about 2 weeks for the fever and illness to subside and the ulcers to calm down, it didn’t completely clear up for about 4 weeks. As I said the tests (swabs and blood test) came back negative.

Now four years later, almost exactly to the day weirdly enough I’ve noticed a white head looking lump (like a pea) inside my labia. This is how it appeared before but there were more of them and then they turned into huge craters.

Basically I just want to know is a four year gap between outbreaks typical and do the symptoms sound like herpes? 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...