• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

PLEASE READ! Mold was causing my symptoms not HSV!

Hey all!  

I am going to make this very brief, but I recently discovered that many of my health issues were completely unrelated to HSV1, and completely related to having TOXIC MOLD in my home. Once I was able to move out of the environment my health took a total 180 degree turn and every single issue I had related to what I thought was HSV, went away.   I am writing this because I will be deleting my account soon, as the main reason I logged on was because I thought my HSV1 from over 20 years ago was to blame for my ongoing issues, but now that I have discovered that toxic mold was the true culprit, I am getting back to the happy, healthy and essentially unbothered by HSV girl that I was before all of this started happening. 

I just know that often times when people figure out the route of their issues or find relief for them...they disappear. I didn't want to do that, but wanted to share that if you've ever had water damage in your home or see visible mold or have any slight suspicion of mold...it may be worth researching about and looking into. It is essentially a silent killer that will slower degrade your health and cause chronic issues within your body.  My issues like skin irritation and vaginal lesions was actually because mold spores were colonizing in my freshly washed underwear that I would air-dry in my laundry room. Mold spores and their mycotoxins were causing the intense skin itching that felt like ants crawling all over my skin and the hair loss. The list goes on and on! I am so happy to now have found relief and I hope this post helps just one person get to the same better place!  xo

• Like 1