• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Help, I need advise regarding GHSV1

So here it goes:

the guy guy who gave it to me has been extremly irresponsable, never cared about the hell I went through and still going through after he gave me GHSV1.  He literally got scared and didn’t speak to me to even confront me.  I reached out to him multiple times and he never responded and never wanted to touch the subject.  Well I have this guy as a fb friend, and he is getting married to this super nice girl that most likely doesn’t know that he has ghsv1.  Should I send her a message and warn her about his std so that she doesn’t go through what’s i went through?  

I have absolutely no emotional ties with the guy, but I feel bad because he is a liar and irresponsable man that never took accountability for his actions.  What do I guys think? Should I disclose to her his hsv1 or should I stay quiet.  They are getting married in 6 weeks.

Yes you are right.  Their business now.   I know because he was the only man I had intimacy with in the past 3 years.  it just sucks the whole act was about 5 min.  For sure he gave it to me, the outbreak was about a week after my encounter with him and he mentioned he may have contracted it from a blowjob but i never knew more because he literally never touched the subject or spoke to me, never even care about nothing. it was definitely Genital to genital, male giving it to female.