• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Breakdown

I'm in one of those days where I don't think this is going to get better. I'm closing my mind because deep in my soul i know that nobody it's gonna love me with this... i mean who would ever wanna deal with this?... it fucking sucks. I just got back from a party and some close friends were making jokes about it and I thought: fuck, imagine that I could have a relationship with one of them, how would they react? What would they say? Would they spread my "dirty little secret?"... it sucks to not have the same freedom as a normal person...I'm thinking that all my plans got ruined because of this...I won't have a partner in th future, i won't have children and i'm gonna die alone. Some days i'm positive but now, with tears in my eyes I feel dirty, alone, unworthy... i feel that my love life it's ruined. I read all this succesful disclosures and amazing histories where people find someone who love all of them and i just can't imagine that happening to me. I know that it's harder to deal with the stigma in here where I live and I get soo jealous when people in the U.S. say that it's pretty common in there and therefore the people it's more open minded and so... i just hate that I can't feel like myself because a stupid virus. I didn't deserve it 😭

I don't think someone it's going to read this but I just needed to pour my mind and heart out. I don't have anyone who I can talk about this... i just think about it everyday and honestly it's so frustrating and it brings me down 😭

• Like 1

@forgivenessandpeace thank you so much for reading this, i really appreciate it 😢 sadly It's hard for me to accept that fact. I don't date that much, i'm always that friend who everyone sees as just a friend. And that's fine right now but what about in the future? All my plans got ruined because of this. I really wanna be married and have kids but i can't see that happening anymore and you know what sucks the most? That i have only been with one person and he gave this to me. I hate him so much, and i can't forgive him. I didn't deserved this 😭

• Sad 1