• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Was starting to feel ok, but then...

I am still undiagnosed but think I have ghsv2. I had a whole series of pain for about 7 weeks with no blisters only serious redness on my penis glans and urethra. Finally started to feel better and look better. Then I decided to pleasure myself and a whole new look came about. I had one little red zit appear about 20mins after on the head and a bunch of red blotches spread out underneath the head. The pimple was gone less than 24hrs, redness soon faded but I had internal pain the next two days. Could this be a reccurent outbreak? Never seen anything like this in me.

I went the next morning for a swab, but the zit/pimple was gone and the swab came back negative. Although it wasn’t even a thorough swab. I am absolutely scared.

Have you ever just had a single pimple looking outbreak before with redness? My pearly pappules also expand and I grew some more flesh colored bumps that also faded. I have yet to have a real blister, but I don’t know what’s happening.

Also, what’s the deal with pain following cleared up visual problems?? It’s internal pain not skin. 

I was on Lysine which helped then I stopped for a couple days. I’m already under weight and vegetarian so now I’m going to have to cut out more foods I’m sure. This feels so un real...I’m also a full time working musician and afraid to date now because so many people know me in my area. If I infect anyone my career is over...playing music is also causing me irritation...my one and only love music walking away from me. (I play drums professionally so you can guess the physical part of it leading to irritation)