• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

DOCTOR TOLD ME ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

I went to the doctor a few days ago. I am always sad about the way i contracted herpes because it was forcefully done and i am always afraid to disclose. I spoke to my doc and he told me that " did you know when the men come and hear about this, they treat it like its nothing, its always the females who overly anxious and worried" looking back i realise that the predator have had several gfs after me and some must have been aware of the herpes status" 

ARE  WE SELF DEFEATING OURSELVES?

ITS JUST A VIRUS THAT CAUSES RASH OR SORES AND IT HEALS IF WE TAKE CAEE OF OUR HEALTH BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY AND OR TAKE THE PRESCRIBED PILLS... THE STATISTICS SAY OVER 80% CONFIRMED CASES OF HERPES I IN THE US AND 49% CONFIRMED HERPES 2. THERE ARE MORE OUT THERE NOT CONFIRMED. Way more. Its a silent STI

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU ALL, I AM HAVING MY BEST SEX LIFE PROTECTED AND THE MOMENT I STOPPED OVERTHINKING ABOUT THIS VIRUS, MY OUTBREAKS DISAPPEARED. 

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE . 

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. GO HAVE SEX , G0 HAVE PROTECTED FUN. 

My advice to you love searchers,

TO FIND LOVE IS NOT EASY WHETHER YOU HAVE HERPES OR NOT.  Love is not about physical only , its a soul to soul connection.

I AM HAVING FUN TILL THE DAY I DIE. HERPES STIGMA WILL NOT STOP ME.  

You might just worry yourself in to a mental illness. 

No, I will not disclose if I dont feel like it. 

• Thanks 1

Kacey, I’m sorry that happened to you, that the way you got herpes was done to you with force ... Fuck that guy, for real. But don’t let your anger at that guy ruin your chance of a trusting connection with the next guy. Some guys deserve to be trusted and will honor your vulnerability as a strength. The question becomes: Who do you trust with your vulnerability? That is a big and important question, for sure. Especially since you haven’t been treated right in the past.

And it’s really important to see how you are saying two conflicting things here: have soul-to-soul connected sex, but don’t disclose? Those are at odds with each other. One negates the other. In order to have soul-to-soul connected sex, you must have trust. Not disclosing puts your partners unknowingly at risk (yes, even with condoms and suppressive therapy and no outbreak, you can transmit herpes via asymptomatic viral shedding — get the free handouts to get educated about that). Trust is therefore at risk, too. And the relationship is potentially ruined before it even began because of not disclosing ... A self-fulfilling prophecy that can be avoided through following your integrity and disclosing. 

So read the free e-book about how to disclose from Opportunity. You can download it here. (Disclosure is actually an opportunity for even deeper connection ... a doorway into deeper trust and intimacy through trusting someone else with your vulnerability.)

• Thanks 5

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: