• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

New job + covid + herpaderps

I started a new job during our lock down. I felt forced to take it due to covid and the possibility that jobs would be hard to come by. I've had to completely change my lifestyle to accommodate the hours and I sit there doing nothing which is extremely hard for me. 

I've pretty much been having an outbreak since (3 months now). Does this sound stress related? I felt calm about covid (and live in a mostly safe country) for a while but it's just so unknown what's going to happen. I feel trapped at my job by covid so I don't know how to, like, get over this issue and maybe stop having this blimmin outbreak. 

I'm already on anti anxiety meds. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

I don’t know much but all the things you mentioned above sounds stress-inducing. I think any big change can can be challenging and also change of personal schedule and the energy of the world right now...

ive started meditating and drinking lemon balm tea which is supposed to help with the nervous system and has anti-viral properties.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...