• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Undiagnosed, but do these sound like your herpes symptoms?

Two years ago, I had a three small bumps on my vagina. I went to the Dr. and she said it looked like HSV1 but she wasn't sure. She did a culture and blood test, nothing came back positive. She told me not to worry about it unless it came back.

Last month, I developed a small bump on the top of my pubic region, its slightly itchy. It is pinkish and color and looks a little dry. Much like a cyst on my face or something. Three days later, it popped from just touching it, and a small amount of white pus came out, and a tiny speck of blood. No other symptoms. This also happened two months ago as well, but I thought nothing of it at the time. Does this seem like it follows your similar patter with herpes? Thanks for your input! Your community is fabulous :)

After reading how horrible some of the outbreaks have been on this forum i really consider myself lucky. Here is what I've been going through. When i had sex back in march just a few days after i started to itch really bad. then a fee weeks later i had a huge bump on the inside of my labia. not inside my vagina but located on the outer parr of the inner lip. i told myself iust have a really nad yeast infection and that this is one of my lumph nodes swelling. it was very painful to the touch and i could not sit with my legs closed. Fast forward to june and ita happening again. o.ly this time on the outside of my vagina just in the grown area where pubic hairs grow it looks like i have. a few places where i have an ingrown hair but the bump inside is not as big or painful. still painful but not as bad. So i made an appointment for my gyno in august.. by then i really had nothing out of place looking down there so i haven't really neen diagnosed yet my blood tests came back and i was hsv 1 positive. Just keep a watch and if you see a pattern its not a coincedence. A blood test will tell you everything you need to know. Good luck and i hope the best for you.

Hi engineerbabe,

your symtoms sound like herpes but you should make a test to make sure. Little bumbs and itchy feeeling sounds very much like herpes even if you didnt had any symtoms the last 2 years before....herpes breaks out whenever you under stress or your immunsystem is down.Some people have it since 30 years and at one point it break out and they never showed any symtoms before.Go to the doctor and tell them your history over past 2 years only to make sure its not h or even if its is H its not the end of the worl.d..at least you know what you deal with.get well.judith