• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

life changing weekend

Hi Adrial wanted to let you know that the audio that you put on this website from the H Opp weekend in July was amazing. I was blessed enough to be there. But the audio that you put on the website is just so real it gives people a true taste of the connection, love, shifting and healing that happens on your weekends. If you ever need more testimonials you know that I'm your girl haha. Life is so great thanks to the tools you taught me and thanks to my using them in my life. It's a new life for me! with eternal gratitude big hugs Noel

:) I got chills down my spine hearing all this from you! So glad that the H Opp weekend is still reverberating in your life. It was a powerful, heartfelt weekend, for sure. And you brought a lot of that power and heart. I'll never forget that weekend myself. Thanks for stopping by the forums! Big hug!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

I'm smiling ear to ear laughing ... but I want to say this to you 1 inch from your face so that you can understand the level of emotion that I feel for how you saved my life or should I say how you made me see my own life and helped me save myself. As you see I'm so excited I'm using no punctuation hahahaha!!!! Im speechless!

Thank you so much I know that we will be in touch. I hope that you really understand how much you completely changed my life. I have no words to describe my gratitude. I don't know how I would have gotten through this if I did not find you.all I can do is make you proud and use all of the tools that you've given me. I know a lot of people are constantly showing you gratitude and and appreciation. And I know you don't take that lightly but I want you to know how serious I am when I tell you that I have a new life because of what you showed me. Thank you. You are a special unique amazing!!!!

I wanted to let all of you that Share on the forum, Know that for myself in the beginning when I found out that I have herpes just 5 months ago in my mind it was basically a death sentence! I did not know how I would go on and then I found this website. And then I heard about the H opportunity weekend. it changed my life forever. If any of you have any questions I can let you know what the weekend was like I'm happy to elaborate. It really was truly amazing. And actually my life just became even better after leaving the weekend that is how compelling it was.

• 1 month later...

Adrial I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the emails and the amazing private coaching sessions sounds so exciting! I'm definitely going to do it I'm just getting some things together before Christmas. I just had to post that the emails you send regarding life situations with herpes are right on! At least for me you are right in touch with the most common thoughts questions and ideas that I have in relation to herpes. I was lucky enough to attend the weekend in person and I'm so excited to see what this program has to offer thanks again for such amazing insight.

Hey Noel! Awesome! Glad to hear that you'll be joining us for the home study course! And FYI, it's not private coaching sessions; it's a self-paced, step-by-step program that will allow you to go through on your own. For this "beta" round, I will be offering a personalized laser coaching session to each participant so we can get clear on your individual opportunities for your home study course. I'm excited!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: