• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

An Unwelcome Setback

Hi everyone-

I've taken a hiatus from the forum, but now I'm back! The reason: I was doing amazingly well, meaning no severe outbreaks for 3 whole months. That may not seem like a lot to some, but for me it was thee best feeling.

Unfortunately, about a week ago, I noticed a bump -down there- so I took a pill for 2 days and it disappeared. Great, right? Well last night, I woke up to an I controllable urge to scratch (rub vigorously) - again - down there. Many of you may know that unwelcome slightly painful feeling that sets in afterwards. Ugh

Why this happened now is beyond me. I was doing so well. I figured out that it's not my diet, because I have my healthy days and my not do healthy fast food days.

I exercise, stretch, laugh, never get upset, etc.

What I have noticed is that I recently started worrying - a lot, like in the last week. I wonder if that has an impact on how my body is reacting.

Weird huh? I wish I could find a better way of controlling those nighttime episodes of itching.

"What I have noticed is that I recently started worrying"

Worry=stress - so yes, that could be part of it. Herpes has a way of telling you when your body is not happy with your life :p

Try Epsom Salts baths - and some are finding Colloidal Silver useful and another thing someone likes was Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal body wash....

AND - it's just reality - you can and likely will have outbreaks at times. You just have to learn to manage them. ;)