• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Possible herpes - Please help

Hi,

I'm freaking out a little and was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit. I noticed that I have about 10 - 15 bumps around my groin area and I'm very nervous it could be herpes. I've setup a doctors appoint for next week although and wanted to get the opinion from people familiar with herpes.

I don't have any symptoms. I feel fine, no itching, pain, or fever. Would you guys mind taking a look at the picture and letting me know what you think. Im I freaking out over nothing?

Well no one can know for sure, unless you go and get them swabbed. Or get your blood tested for the culture of Herpes.. HSV-1 or HSV-2...

i didn't get any symptons with mine, and all I had was a few bumps. Came back positive for HSV-2..

Don't be nervous. (( Even though I know that it is nerve wracking.)) But know that more people than you think have it.

We are not doctors here, so I would also suggest that you get to a clinic ASAP tho so you can get them swabbed because they may be gone by next week - Planned Parenthood or an STD clinic would be best. Family doctors are often behind the 8-ball when it comes to Herpes....

Good luck and let us know what they say :)