• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

You are not reaping a karma harvest of punishment

As I was giving some advice to a friend today I realized I could take my own advice. Good people fuck up sometimes. It doesn't erase all the good things we've done. It doesn't damage us. It builds us into better stronger more humble and gracious people. A lot of times we think the karma train is plowin through our lives to catch up to all our mistakes . I am a big believer of karma and what you put into the universe you get back. Some of my reletives even told us as kids if we did something truly bad or evil. it would be like a cloud hanging over our children and children's children. That serious bad karna would in fact impact several generations of our children lol. Niw while i may believe that could happen for a truly. evil or horrific person tghe majority of people i have experienced in my life are good people with good hearts. And i notice they get down on them selves and think karma is punishing them when in fact maybe tge great spirit gas a hand in what's going on and is molding them into better and stronger people through hardships. Good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean you have to constantly reap a bitter karma harvest. What you think is karma catching up to you isn't. You're a good person. You're simply in a different phase of your llife that's making you grow up just a luttle bit more when you thought you were grown already and had it all figured out. Life is gonna keep us on our toes. I just wanted to share that with my fellow h peeps cuz it was something i was thinking about today. Yall are here to listen to my depressing shit so i figured i better share the good shit too lol.

Hey @PeachY!!!

Sound advice! IMO "Karma" comes back to get you when you are intentionally acting in a harmful way to someone or when you are just a naturally nasty, negative person.....

You are so right that we all screw up at times...the big issue here is that when you realize you have messed up, you do what you can to restore your integrity..even if it means you may lose a friend, have to admit something to someone you would rather not, or that it may make you "look bad" to others. And sometimes the mess we have to clean up with is ourselves...forgiving ourselves for being human, for doing something we knew was wrong (thanks to impulse or hormones or whatever), and making a point to learn from that mistake. That can be the hardest part for many....

We are all human beings, being human. We are going to screw up at times. What you DO about it afterwards is what shows your character... ;)

Peace