• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

It's Baaaaack

That dreaded herpes is back!! Only this time it's like my very first outbreak. Ya know, those little white clusters that turn into little red bumps 'down there?' Yesterday it got to the point where I had to walk extra slow to ensure the sore didn't graze my clothing. Lol Am I pissed about this? Of course. Will it take over my mind and make me feel like shit? Heck no! Mind over matter. What I am confused about is how it got me this time? The last four months- nothing. I exercise four times a week, fuel my body, abstain from sex, I even wake up smiling. I sing Pharrell's song 'Happy' like all the time! I'm not stressed. I guess it could take more time than I thought to figure out these 'triggers.' I can't remember the last time I've had to take a pill (until 3 days ago). Anyway- I'm still happy as can be!! To this thing call Herpes: I say 'You haven't gotten the best of me and you never will you piece of shit!' Haha Happy Thursday! Keep smiling!