• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Sweating -

Sweating at night? Well, one of two things: Either the sex is so athletic that you're turning your room into a gym, or you should turn the air conditioner on.

Sweating at night isn't something to, well, sweat over. If you talking night sweats, there are a thousand causes of that. But, I'm willing to bet in the summer heat, it's as simple as needing to put on a light blanket, open a window, or turn the ac on full blast.

Uh - it's SUMMER ... or nearly summer... so that may be the issue. And depending on his age, he could be having hormone issues like we have (men don't get it as bad but they DO have hormone shifts at different ages)

If he has flu symptoms, well, that's a whole different story. Then you will want to get him tested.... and if he's concerned, just make it a habit for him to be tested a couple times a year....

Hi,

well since when he is sweating? did it start short time ago. Not sure where are you living but it got dam hot over here in Barcelona, I am sweating the whole day.:) Probably its only the summer , if he would have got herpes he probably have fever or some symptom's....I wouldn't worry to much about it Or maybe henry the herp is right and you did had far to much wrestler sex :) :). don't worry to much about