• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Anyone get real emotional before an outbreak?

I get so emotional baby, every time I'm thinking of you eww eww. I get so emotional baby, ain't it shocking what love can do.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be performing Whitney covers all week. Tip jar by the door.

I got pretty emotional during my prodome. I mean, emotional to the point where I was sitting around consuming massive quantities of Rocky Road, trolling internet forums, watching reruns of Gossip Girl, and spending hours on the phone with my girlfriends. Was it herpes related? No...and yes.

Herpes won't cause hormone spikes. Two different bodily functions; however, if you focus on the herps, that can cause you to get stressed, and like the Dancer said, the next thing you know you're blistering up like a tomatoe in the sun (I'm from the south, we spell it with an "e", any grammar hounds want to come at me tonight, I double dog dare you!).

So, how does it work? Your immune system keeps everything in check. When you get stressed, your immune system feels it and its capacity to protect you is diminished. What happens? That means you have fewer CD4 and CD8 cells running around keeping Charlie Herper in check, and voila! the next thing you know, you're having an outbreak.

H is strange; but it's not hard to keep it in check. Avoid drama, exercise, learn to meditate, yada yada yada.