• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Artful Expression

Well, I am in a pondering mood today which beats a depressed mood or angry one.

Just thought I would put this out there.....

I would suggest anyone who has been recently diagnosed with herpes and/or is in the first year (and anyone else for that matter), should really consider connecting with their artistic side through the healing process. Herpes, the testing, the diagnosis, the uncertainty, the research, the cure....all so much thinking and wondering and processing of information.

In order to balance, I would sincerely recommend people connect with their artistic side through dance, music, singing, writing, painting, visual arts, sculpting, gardening, fashion design....something that frees you a bit....I found this is helping me immensely through the healing process. I never thought I was artistic at all, but I am learning, there is a side to me that is....and I like it.

I am not an expert but I thought I would post to help someone out there....who is struggling. Discovering new sides of yourself, and allowing yourself to express not just through thoughts and words but through art can be really freeing.

Wondered if anyone else felt this way.

:)