• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Help with another problem (MC)

Hi everyone

I know no one on here is a doctor, so this is a long shot but I was hoping someone might have some advice or experience. A year ago (about the same time I contracted h) I noticed some tiny pearly bumps on my vulva area. I wrote them off as trauma/herpes/shaving bumps or god knows what. Now that I'm really comfortable with having h and know my body well I noticed that I have a couple of these same bumps on my inner thigh now. They're hardly noticeable but bother me. After thorough research, I'm 99.99 percent sure that they are mulluscium contagium (beinin skin bumps like warts that your body should heal with time, common in kids and sexually active young adults) I don't want to go to the doctor (and really can't afford it--college is expensive) so Last night I decided to pop them sterilize them and apply alcohol and apple cider vinegar (thanks to internet advice) and now they are red and flat. I'm hoping the skin will heal and it'll be the end of this. Sorry for the long/gross/unrelated to H story but I'm thinking my h giver is the culprit and maybe someone else has some experience with MC as well that can help me. It's so frustrating to always seem to have a new issue... Thanks in advance <3

Also it's not the same bumps as originally I feel like I've had them awhile and they're hardly noticeable so I haven't thought much about it but now I'm obsessed. I think I've gotten new ones as others dissapeared over the course of the year. I regularly do a lot of things that could spread them (shave my thighs/groin, use the same towel, jacuzzi, workout on yoga mats/bikes..) but everything I've read say that they are usually sexually transmitted in young adults. I'm going insane and there's no forum or anything for help with this and everything online just says they'll go away (but new ones may come). I'm just not sure what to do anymore.

Thanks for the fast response dancer. I'm just so overwhelmed, right when I start to accept herpes I start noticing this. I'll look into planned parenthood though I think the only treatment is burning them off and I've already popped them so I suppose time will tell. Thanks again