• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

How long did it take your antibodies to show up?

So many people give different answers to this and have different stories, but to those who are positive for hsv-2:

How long did it take after exposure for you to test positive via blood antibody test?

And which specific test was used?

This only goes for those who are positively positive for hsv-2

Thank you

Wow that's a long time after. I would love to think you're the exception, or at least hope you are because it's a pretty scary thought that most people with asymptomatic herpes would be out there spreading it WITH their doctors permission after negative blood results that long after the encounter. Anyone else quicker?

U kiddin me? After a possitive sab, i went to a stdclinic for answers. The nurse told me i didnt have to tell anyone. Condoms arent a have to kinda thing either.

most doctors dont even effin know what theyre saying. Thats why so many ppl either dont disclose, or didnt know they had it..