• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Rash linked to an outbreak and a lot more tired than usual

sw85

Hi,

Not on antivirals at the mo, I dont think im having an outbreak, no prodome sensation recently, currently no tingling or blisters where they usually appear on my penis, but lower on the shaft I have a patch of dry skin. Wondered if other people get this symptom? I do suffer from eczema on other parts of my body, hands and sometimes eyelids. Perhaps its a new area of eczema un related to herpes, interested to see if other people experience this also.

Anyone got any recommendation or experience with prolonged spells of tiredness. Ive been getting regular 8 hours sleep last 4 nights or, but feel tired and lathergic.

Thanks for the help chaps

Sounds like eczema to me - use whatever you have for the other occurrences and if i clears, you have your answer ;)

The tiredness may or may not be related to H. Listen to your body and give it a rest ... and if it continues for a few weeks, then go see the Dr and see if something else is causing your lethargy... there's tons of things that can contribute to that ;)